Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Heartbreaker


*WANTED: 

Charlie "The Heartbreaker" Devine


Dear Charlie, 

You've got some explaining to do...Lilia? What about Jade? What about ME?

Remember me? Your sweet Violet? 

Remember me? Your FIRST love...??


Remember those days of innocent, unbridled love?


You are breaking my heart, Charlie Devine. Come back to me!


I LOVE YOU, CHARLIE! 

xoxo
Violet

P.S. Just so you're aware, my Mommy says her friend is about to give birth to a baby boy. I got a sneak peak at his ultra-sound photos; handsome, very handsome. His mommy thinks we will make a "fabulous match"....just sayin'.

Anyway, don't worry about me, I'll be just fine because I have a couple of very supportive girlfriends who are helping me nurse my broken heart and dry my endless tears:

(Ainsley Rose, Violet, Charlotte)

No comments:

Post a Comment